ORLANDO, Fla. - SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival is returning for its second year with even more dishes and entertainment each Saturday and Sunday from February 17 to April 15.
Two all-new culinary markets join last year’s popular booths, offering more sample-sized dishes from around the world.
A selection of menu highlights include:
· NEW German Market- Weiner Schnitzel Slider
· NEW All-American Market – Nathan’s® Chicago, New York, and Coney Island Hot Dog Sliders
· Asian Market- Peking Duck Lo Mein with Fresh Oriental Vegetables
· Mexican Market- Braised Chicken Adobo with Mole Sauce, Cheese & Mexican Rice
· Caribbean Market- Cinnamon Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Sweet Plantain Mash
· Florida Market- NEW Wild Boar Smoked Cheddar Sausage
· Mediterranean Market- Sea Scallops Provençal with Wild Mushroom Risotto
· North Atlantic Market- New England Lobster Roll
· Pacific Coast Market- Braised Pork Cheeks with Savory Apple Polenta
· Brazilian Market- Brazilian Churrasco with Chimichurri & Garbanzo Frito
· Polynesian Island Market- NEW Pineapple Tofu Poke Bowl
· Gulf Coast Market- Southern Creamy Cheese Grits with a Blackened Shrimp
Like all food served at SeaWorld, each item at the Seven Seas Food Festival reflects the park’s commitment to sustainable foods and farming. Beyond delicious flavors, guests will discover dishes that are crafted with organic ingredients, cage-free eggs, regional produce and sustainable seafood.
Seasonal flavors will also take the stage during Seven Seas. From February 17 to March 25, specialty barbeque items will be available featuring the park’s famous short rib, brisket, and chicken. With even more new flavors joining the festival beginning on March 31.
To accompany all of the savory and sweet samples sprinkled throughout the park, guests can choose from 70 beers and 50 wines to pair with the specialty food items. Five new beverage and brew huts stationed throughout the park will provide ample opportunities for guests to indulge during the festival.
Guest can make their tasting adventure a breeze when they purchase a Seven Seas Sampling Lanyard. With 5, 8 or 15 item Sampling Lanyards, they can choose an assortment of flavors from the festival’s extensive food, beer, and wine line-up to fill their day
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival begins at select markets around the park at 11:00 A. M. with all locations in full operation by 12:00 P. M. everySaturday and Sunday, Feb. 17 – April 15.
A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival dishes and drinks can be found online at SeaWorldOrlando.com/SevenSeas.
Like all special events at SeaWorld, the Seven Seas Food Festival is included with park admission – including the festival’s concerts and performances at Bayside Stadium. Featured performers will be announced soon.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.