LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. - Walt Disney World announced that they will be offering the new Mid-Day Magic Ticket, available now, that gives guests access to the ‘magic’ for less.
The Mid-Day Magic Tickets are valid for admission after 12 p.m. and may be used at any of the four theme parks.
The tickets allow guests to arrive a little later to the park to enjoy more of the afternoon and evening entertainment while giving them plenty of time to enjoy the attractions!
The 2-, 3- and 4-Day Mid-Day Magic Tickets are available for use on or before December 15, 2019:
- Two-day ticket from $88 a day, plus tax (from $176 total, plus tax)
- Three-day ticket from $84 a day, plus tax (from $252 total, plus tax)
- Four-day ticket from $79 a day, plus tax (from $316 total, plus tax)
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you are thinking about purchasing the Mid-Day Magic ticket:
- Tickets are valid for one theme park per day.
- Prices are for ages 10 and older.
- The price varies based on selected start date.
- Lower prices may apply on certain dates.
- Mid-Day Magic Tickets not valid for admission to morning Extra Magic Hours.
- Disney FastPass+ selections made for use before 12 p.m. will not be valid with this ticket.
- The two-day ticket expires four days after the selected start date.
- The three-day ticket expires five days after the selected start date.
- The four-day ticket expires seven days after the selected start date.
- Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
For more information or to purchase the Disney’s Mid-Day Magic Ticket, visit Disneyworld.com/MidDayMagic.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.