ORLANDO, Fla. - Guests can now purchase a limited time ticket offer and vacation package for the world’s premier Halloween event – Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights, running for a record-breaking 41 nights this fall. Guests can get double the scares with the purchase of a limited time ticket offer where they can get a second night free when they buy one night or stay in the heart of the screams with a vacation package that includes Universal Orlando hotel accommodations, tickets to Universal Orlando’s three world-class theme parks, and more.
Limited Time Offer: Halloween Horror Nights Flex Ticket “Get a 2nd night free when you buy one event night”
Now through June 5, guests can purchase Halloween Horror Nights Flex Sunday-Friday Ticket Offer online, which includes: One (1) guest admission to two (2) 2019 Halloween Horror Nights event nights on any Sunday – Friday event night for $81.99 per person + tax
Halloween Horror Nights Hotel and Ticket Package
Halloween Horror Nights Hotel & Ticket Package start from $145 per person, per night, based on a party of four, limited availability for select event nights September 6 – November 2, 2019 with advance purchase required for bookings now until November 1, 2019 for travel September 6 - November 2, 2019.
Halloween Horror Nights hotel and ticket Package include:
- 4-night hotel accommodations at the all-new Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn & Suites,
- Additional accommodations are available at Universal Orlando’s hotels, including Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, or a Universal Partner Hotel,
- 4-Day Park-to-Park Ticket to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay,
- 2019 Halloween Horror Nights Flex Sunday-Friday Plus 1 Night Free Promotional Ticket,
- Early Park Admission one hour before the theme parks open to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando,
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk,
- Complimentary transportation to Universal’s theme parks and Universal CityWalk,
- Special access to a dedicated Halloween Horror Nights entry gate for guests staying on-site, each event night until 8pm, and
- Guests can add a RIP Tour or The Unmasking the Horror Tour to their vacation package
On select nights from September 6 to November 2, the most terrifying names in horror will take over Universal Studios Florida, as the sun sets on days filled with thrills and the night awakens with a frightening chill for Halloween Horror Nights. Guests will face 10 all-new elaborately themed haunted houses and five scare zones, based on everything from cinematic greats and crazed cult favorites to original abominations from the twisted minds of Universal’s award-winning Entertainment team. And when they need a break from the screams, guests can enjoy Universal Studios’ most exhilarating rides and attractions.
Halloween Horror Nights 2019 will run on select nights from September 6 to November 2. More details about the event and additional ticket offers will be announced at a later date. For more information about Halloween Horror Nights, visit www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com/Orlando.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.