The Universal Orlando Resort is giving guests the chance to dine with friends from Despicable Me starting January 13, 2018.
Every Saturday from 9:00 am until 11:30 am in the outdoor Cayman Court covered pavilion of the Loews Sapphire Falls Resort you will find a buffet of morning favorites as well as Gru, his daughters, and the Minions.
The breakfast consists of an all-you-care-to-eat buffet that includes a variety of juices, melons, cereals, baked goods, scrambled eggs, buttermilk pancakes, country pork sausage, Applewood-smoked bacon, and Yukon Gold breakfast potatoes. Regular coffee, decaffeinated coffee, soft drinks, and organic and herbal teas are also included included with the price of the breakfast.
Despicable Me Character Breakfast tickets must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance by calling (407) 503-DINE (3463) or purchased online, and cost $34.99 plus tax and gratuity for adults (ages 10 and up) and $20.99 plus tax and gratuity for children (ages 3-9).
Included with the Character Breakfast is also one digital photo taken during the breakfast (via My Universal Photos).
For the photo, you will receive a digital photo ticket that must be exchanged for a My Universal Photos card at the Despicable Me Character Breakfast. Access to digital viewing is provided by Colorvision International, Inc. and is subject to additional terms and conditions. Data rates and other charges may apply. Please check with your carrier. Guest can visit myuniversalphotos.com to view and gain digital access to photo. Association of photos with My Universal Photos account is required and additional restrictions may apply.
When you are deciding which day would be best for you to attend the Despicable Me Character Breakfast keep in mind that:
- The price of breakfast does not include parking at the Loews Sapphire Falls Resort.
- You will need to arrive 15 minutes prior to the reservation time.
- Tickets are not refundable and not exchangeable.
- Prices, dates, times, menu, and characters are subject to change without notice.
- If you have special dietary needs and have questions, the Universal Orlando Resort has a website that has some basic information as well as a way to contact dining for any other questions you may have.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.