ORLANDO, Fla. - This weekend you can sip and sample your way around the world of international street food traditions and enjoy live performances music artists when SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Festival sails back into the park for its second year each Saturday and Sunday from February 17 to April 15.
The Seven Seas Food Festival showcases what SeaWorld Orlando does best, festivals that pack a punch that are included with your theme park admission. Really, SeaWorld gets it SO right with these events!
I want to take a look at the food, the entertainment, and ways to save and tips along the way.
So let’s dive right on it to exploring the Seven Seas Food Festival at SeaWorld Orlando!
Chef Héctor Colón and his culinary masters have turned up the flavor with culinary marketplaces throughout the park offering unique eats and distinct beverages from around the world. The featured cuisines include Asian, Latin, European, Polynesian and North Atlantic dishes and a wide array of wine, specialty cocktails, and local and international craft brews.
Two all-new culinary markets, German and All-American, join last year’s popular booths, offering more sample-sized dishes from around the world.
A selection of menu highlights include:
· German Market: Weiner Schnitzel Slider
· All-American Market: Nathan’s Chicago, New York, & Coney Island Hot Dog Sliders
· Asian Market: Peking Duck Lo Mein with Fresh Oriental Vegetables
· Mexican Market: Braised Chicken Adobo with Mole Sauce, Cheese & Mexican Rice
· Caribbean Market: Cinnamon Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Sweet Plantain Mash
· Florida Market: NEW Wild Boar Smoked Cheddar Sausage
· Mediterranean Market: Sea Scallops Provençal with Wild Mushroom Risotto
· North Atlantic Market: New England Lobster Roll
· Pacific Coast Market: Braised Pork Cheeks with Savory Apple Polenta
· Brazilian Market: Brazilian Churrasco with Chimichurri & Garbanzo Frito
· Polynesian Island Market: NEW Pineapple Tofu Poke Bowl
· Gulf Coast Market: Southern Creamy Cheese Grits with a Blackened Shrimp
Seasonal flavors will also take the stage during Seven Seas. From February 17 to March 25, specialty barbecue items will be available featuring the park’s famous short rib, brisket, and chicken. Then beginning March 31 until the end of the festival Latin inspired cuisine takes center stage.
To accompany all of the savory and sweet samples sprinkled throughout the park, guests can choose from 70 beers and 50 wines to pair with the specialty food items, including five new beverage and brew huts.
A great way to experience the festival food and to save money is by purchasing a Seven Seas Sampling Lanyard. With 8 items for $40 or 15 items for $60 these Sampling Lanyards let guests choose an assortment of flavors from the festival’s extensive food, beer, and wine line-up to fill their day.
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival begins at select markets around the park at 11:00 am with all locations in full operation by 12:00 pm every festival weekend.
Like all food served at SeaWorld, each item at the Seven Seas Food Festival reflects the park’s commitment to sustainable foods and farming crafted with organic ingredients, cage-free eggs, regional produce, and sustainable seafood.
To plan your culinary journey you can find a complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival dishes and drinks can be found online at SeaWorldOrlando.com/SevenSeas.
In addition to delicious eats, guests visiting SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival can enjoy world-class entertainment.
Each Saturday and Sunday at Bayside Stadium from February 17 to April 15, guests are invited to experience the following performances including:
· Bachman & Turner - February 17
· Larry the Cable Guy - February 18
· Jacksons - Feb 24
· Lifehouse – Feb 25
· Huey Lewis & the News - March 3
· Chris Young - March 4
· Daughtry - March 1
· HANSON – March 11
· Additional performances, like Eli Young Band and El Gran Combo, to be announced soon.
While admission t the concerts in included with theme park admission to SeaWorld Orlando, you can choose to purchase reserved seating for the concerts to help minimize your wait for the concert for a premium seat. The reserved seating starts at $19, so it’s a great deal if concerts are your thing.
Tickets and Special Offers
Like all special events at SeaWorld, the Seven Seas Food Festival is included with park admission, but SeaWorld Orlando is always great about having special offers and discounts so you will definitely want to check out their official website for the latest deals!
That is it for this week’s Theme Park Thursday, but before I sail away I want to thank you again for watching and sharing this chat and for being a great community.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.