ORLANDO, Fla. - “Just For Kids” Weekends allow guests to experience SeaWorld through the eyes of a child by inviting visitors to dance, play, learn and share a day of kid-centric fun. Each event day sparkles with interactive surprises galore and entertainment designed for SeaWorld’s youngest guests.
The daytime children’s events take place Saturday and Sunday from May 5 through May 13, 2018 and are included with park admission. Event hours are from 9 a.m. to park close.
Just For Kids Weekends Highlights:
- Kids Concerts – SeaWorld’s Nautilus Theater is your “Just For Kids” concert destination for engaging, interactive shows starring some of your child’s favorite performers. Performances take place at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. and are included with park admission.
- Choo Choo Soul with Genevieve: May 5-6
- Shopkins Live!: May 12-13
- Elmo Rocks – Join Sesame Street friends Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Cookie Monster, Zoe, Bert and Ernie at SeaPort Theater as they form their own rock n' roll band and give a concert. Great music, dancing and lots of audience participation are what you'll find in this song-filled stage show that invites guests to play and sing along.
- Kids Dance Party – Kids of all ages are invited to dance, sing, and play along with their friends from Sesame Street at SeaWorld’s “Just for Kids” dance party. A kid-centric DJ will spin a delightful mix of your child’s favorite party songs while Elmo and his friends join the fun. This event takes place several times throughout the day at SeaWorld’s Waterfront.
- Breakfast with Elmo and Friends – Breakfast with Elmo and Friends features a delicious and nutritious breakfast buffet and morning greetings from the furriest characters in town. This breakfast is a fun-filled experience sure to delight kids and parents alike, plus it includes reserved seats to the first “Elmo Rocks” show of the day. Starting at $14.99 for kids and $29.99 for adults, reservations can be made online, at the Information Counter or by calling (407) 545-5550.
- Pets Ahoy – This side-splitting show at SeaPort Theater features a cast of unlikely characters that will have the whole family laughing from beginning to end. Dogs and cats, ducks and doves, potbellied pigs and a few surprise animal guest stars will show you just what SeaWorld Orlando’s encouragement-based training techniques can accomplish.
Best Way to Play:
The best way to experience “Just For Kids” Weekends at SeaWorld Orlando and all the other great events throughout the year is with a SeaWorld Orlando 2018 Fun Card. Pay for a day and play all year with unlimited admission and no blockout dates through December 31, 2018.
Kids 5 and younger can get a SeaWorld Orlando Fun Card for free with the 2018 SeaWorld + Busch Gardens Preschool Card program. Hurry, both offers end May 20, 2018.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit www.SeaWorldOrlando.com.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.