DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. - Magic of Lights, the popular drive-through, family-friendly holiday lights extravaganza, returns to Daytona International Speedway, operating daily through January 1, 2020. Back for its third year at the "World Center of Racing," Magic of Lights is bringing several new elements for guests to experience and even more holiday lights.
New to this year's Magic of Lights is an out-of-car experience featuring a S'Elfie Tunnel, refreshments and snacks and an expanded route with new displays and an additional 100,000 lights.
Among the new light displays for 2019 are the Ornament Passing and Joy to the World. Returning favorite traditional displays include the Enchanting Tunnel of Lights, 12 Days of Christmas, 200-foot Candy Cane Lane and Snowflake Forest.
Guests will be able to enjoy all the spectacular displays, using the latest LED technology and digital animations, from the comfort of their vehicle. The experience will include a drive behind the Ticket and Tours Building, through the state-of-the-art motorsports facility and conclude in the Midway display area.
Advance tickets are on sale now at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or by calling 1-800-PITSHOP. Take advantage of special pre-sale pricing of $17 for cars and $35 for oversized vehicles now through Nov. 1. After that, regular ticket prices include:
- $20 per car in advance, $25 per car at the gate weekdays (Monday through Thursday), or $30 on weekends (Friday through Sunday).
- Oversized vehicles such as limousines or vans for 15 passengers or more will be $40 per vehicle in advance, $45 per vehicle at the gate and $50 on weekend dates.
- A special "Dash Pass" ticket that provides front-of-the-line admission on weekends will be available for $40 per car in advance, $45 per car at the gate. For oversize vehicles, the "Dash Pass" is available for $60 per vehicle in advance and $70 per vehicle at the gate.
- "Double Drive Through" will be on Tuesday nights (excluding Christmas Eve) when guests will be able to drive through the experience twice with only one ticket needed.
- Tour buses cannot be accommodated.
A portion of the proceeds from the Magic of Lights at Daytona International Speedway will benefit the AdventHealth Foundation.
Magic of Lights is produced by a team of family entertainment professionals at FunGuys Events, each with decades of international show experience at the highest level.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.