WINTER HAVEN, Fla. - For the entire month of September, real-life heroes dedicated to keeping our communities safe will receive FREE, single-day theme park admission at LEGOLAND Florida Resort to experience the all-new THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD.
In addition, to show appreciation for the families of first responders, eligible personnel can purchase general admission tickets for up to four guests at a 50 percent discount.
This promotion is open to active and retired law enforcement, fire-and-rescue and EMT/EMS personnel working in the United States.
Eligible positions to participate in this offer include:
- Emergency medical services employees (EMT/EMS)
- Municipal and county police and sheriff's officers
- Highway patrol officers
- Corrections officers
- State and federal law enforcement officers
- Fish and wildlife field officers
- U.S. Forest Service rangers
- National Park Service officers
- Homeland Security and TSA agents
- Environmental protection officers
To receive complimentary and discounted tickets, eligible personnel must visit the LEGOLAND Florida Resort ticket windows on the day of their visit and present their employee ID or professional organization membership card. This offer is not available with any other offers, online, by telephone or through ticket resellers, and is valid through Monday, Sept. 30, 2019.
Guests may upgrade to include the LEGOLAND Water Park for just $25 per person.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.