ORLANDO, Fla. - While today might be Fat Tuesday, it is Mardi Gras 365 days a year at Pat O’Brien’s at Universal CityWalk.
This lively location is an exact reproduction of the infamous New Orleans original, with the flaming fountains patio, that will have you feeling like you've stepped straight on to Bourbon Street.
It’s a great place to meet friends and spend an evening enjoying the live tunes of dueling pianos as you chow down on a menu featuring Cajun recipes like Crawfish Etouffee, Louisiana Blackened Redfish, the N'awlins Po’Boy, and the sweet Bag of Beignets.
While the food is great, Pat O’Brien’s is really known for their world famous drinks. Three of their most ordered drinks are The Fuzzy Leprechaun, Pat O’s Rainstorm, and of course the Pat O’Brien’s Hurricane.
Here are a few things to keep in mind about visiting Pat O’Brien’s:
- Pat O’Brien’s is open daily from 4 pm until 2 am,
- Guests must be over the age of 21 with valid photo ID after 10 pm,
- The restaurant accepts the Universal Orlando Dining Plans,
- There is a $7 cover charge after 10 pm and CityWalk Party Passes are accepted, and
- Reservations are not required but can be made online or by calling (407) 224-3663.
So grab some Mardi Gras beads and get ready for a night of riotous revelry that only this bayou bar can deliver!
© 2018 Cox Media Group.