WINTER PARK, Fla. - As part of its year-long 10th anniversary celebration, 4 Rivers Smokehouse has announced a variety of specials and giveaways in conjunction with its “Endless Summer of BBQ” campaign.
A variety of all-new daily “Endless Summer of BBQ” specials will be available at 4 Rivers Smokehouse locations (not available at downtown Orlando and Atlanta locations) from Monday, June 3 to Saturday, August 3, including:
- 4R Footlong: Grilled all-beef foot-long hotdog piled high with pulled pork, melted cheddar, coleslaw and 4R Signature Sauce.
- Baby Back Ribs with Peach Habanero Sauce: succulent slow-smoked baby back ribs topped with limited edition 4R Peach Habanero summer bbq sauce.
- Lemon Basil Raspberry Cupcake
- S’Mores Cupcake
The “Endless Summer of BBQ” menu will also feature healthier plant-based options with the debut of 4Roots Salads, with a portion of the proceeds from each salad sold being donated to the 4Roots Farm & Agriculture Center. The 4Roots salads, which meat can be added to upon request, include:
- Texas Caesar Salad: crisp romaine leaves topped with protein-rich roasted chickpeas, signature 4R cornbread croutons and shaved Parmesan. Served with vegetarian Caesar dressing.
- Farmhouse Salad: tender kale spring mix and crisp romaine topped with protein-rich roasted chickpeas, chopped cucumber, tomatoes, onion, cheddar cheese and signature 4R cornbread croutons. Served with choice of dressing.
- Tangy Thai Salad: tender kale spring mix topped with protein-rich roasted chickpeas, julienned cabbage and garnished with toasted sliced almonds. Served with spicy Thai vinaigrette.
“We’re excited to debut the new 4 Rivers Smokehouse Endless Summer of BBQ specials, beginning with a free sandwich for our country’s servicemen and women, veterans and first responders on Memorial Day,” said John Rivers, 4R Restaurant Group Founder/CEO. “With 2019 being the brand’s 10thanniversary, it’s a great opportunity to introduce our guests to some delicious never-before-seen 4 Rivers dishes and we think they’ll find them among their new favorites.”
For the second time ever, all Smokehouse locations, except Downtown Orlando, will be open on the 4th of July from 11 a.m. to 5 pm. All active duty military, veterans and first responders will receive one free classic sandwich as a thank you for their service on that holiday as well.
From June 3 to August 3 social media followers of 4 Rivers Smokehouse can win amazing Endless Summer of BBQ weekly giveaways by using #4Rsummer when posting photos on social media. Weekly prizes range from free sandwiches and theme park tickets to free 4 Rivers food for an entire year. To be eligible, fans must engage with 4 Rivers Smokehouse each week on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter for announcements on ways to win.
In addition to all of the Endless Summer of BBQ happenings at 4 Rivers Smokehouse, the rest of the 4 Rivers family of restaurants are also celebrating summer in new, exciting ways. Monthly specials at The COOP include:
- June – Chicken Tender Bowl
- July – Chicken Tender Club
- August - Buffalo Chicken Salad Sandwich
The 4R Cantina Barbacoa food truck, located at Disney Springs, will be offering new frozen sweet treats to help visitors beat the heat this summer, including a Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Taco, a Key Lime Pie Pop, Banana Cream Pie Pop and Peanut Butter Pie Pop.
For BBQ lovers looking to host a summer social event, 4 Rivers catering is offering $25 off all catering orders more than $200 from June 3 until July 3. For more information regarding 4 Rivers Catering specials click here.
For more Endless Summer of BBQ information, visit: www.4rsmokehouse.com/summer.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.