SeaWorld's Seven Seas Food Festival serves up dishes from all around the world
ORLANDO, Fla. - SeaWorld's Seven Seas Food Festival is now in full swing, serving up unique bites from all over the world.
Inspired by street food from Asia, Latin America, Polynesia, and the Mediterranean, this inaugural festival is taking everything fans love about SeaWorld's popular food events and expanding it over 14 Saturdays.
Guests will find 11 global markets, 55 local and international craft brew stations spread out all throughout the park and each weekend will feature a different live music or comedy act playing at the Bayside Stadium.
The menu was developed by SeaWorld's Executive Chef Hector Colon. icFlorida Contributor and Orlando Restaurant Critic Scott Joseph spoke with Hector to get a closer look at some of the menu items you can try at this year's festival.
A selection of menu highlights include:
• Asian Market- Peking Duck Lo Mein with Fresh Oriental Vegetables
• Korean Market- Bingsu Salted Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Caramel Popcorn
• Mexican Market- Braised Chicken Adobo with Mole Sauce
• North Atlantic Market- Banana & Caramel Cheesecake topped with Whipped Cream & Caramelized Bananas
• Brazilian Market- Brazilian Churrasco with Chimichurri & Garbanzo Frito
• Pacific Coast Market- Braised Pork Cheeks with Savory Apple Polenta
• Polynesian Island Market- “Loco Moco” Grilled Spam, White Rice, Scrambled Egg & Brown Gravy
• Gulf Coast Market- Southern Creamy Cheese Grits with a Blackened Shrimp
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival begins at 11 a.m. every Saturday, Feb. 11 – May 13 and continues through park close. Like all special events at SeaWorld, the Seven Seas Food Festival is included with park admission.