Today Walt Disney World Annual Passholders are receiving emails inviting them to register for an in-park preview of Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney's Animal Kingdom starting on May 13, 2017.
In the email from Disney Destinations, Annual Passholders can register themselves and up to four other Walt Disney World Annual Passholders for the chance to explore the Valley of Mo'ara in Pandora - The World of Avatar.
During their preview they'll be among the first to experience expeditions flying on the back of a banshee, to take a walk under floating mountains, and to navigate a mystical Na'vi river.
However the email does note that during your visit, access to some areas may be limited.
The preview window lasts 2 weeks, and there are 3 time slots available per day at 12 pm - 2 pm, 3 pm - 5 pm, & 6 pm - 8 pm.
When signing up for a preview date to make sure to NOT hit the back button, because it could affect your registration process.
Once you have registered you will receive a confirmation email with the following information:
Passholder In-Park Preview for Pandora – The World of Avatar
- All Guests must be Passholders in order to register for a time slot to preview Pandora - The World of Avatar.
- Guests may only register for one (1) time slot over the course of the preview period.
- If an Annual Passholder would like to register a Guest to accompany them, that Guest must also have a valid annual pass for admission to the event's theme park location on the date of the event, be listed on your Family & Friends list and have opted to share "All My Plans" with you.
- Passholders with confirmed reservations will receive an additional email with details on how to check in for this experience, by May 12, 2017.
- All Guests must present their valid annual pass (or linked MagicBand), government issued ID and confirmation page to a Cast Member in order to enter Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park and Pandora - The World of Avatar on the date of your preview.
- Availability is subject to change without notice.
- Event is subject to cancellation in the event of inclement weather.
- Guests must meet appropriate boarding and height requirements for the attractions.
- Capacity is limited and will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Due to limited capacity, modifications to existing reservations will not be available.
- Limit one reservation per Passholder. Reservations are nontransferable and void if sold or otherwise transferred.
Don't worry if you haven't received your email yet, because they are sent out in waves. However if you are concerned or have questions about your registration you can call (407) 560-7277, but be prepared for a longer than usual holding time.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.